SS 10130 Distributed I/O device in 6 DIN module box 8 digital inputs, 4 relay outputs over RS-485
The device SS10130 is able to acquire up to 8 digital inputs with connection NPN or PNP and to drive up to 4 relay outputs of which 2 format SPDT and 2 in format SPST. The data are transmitted with MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol over the RS-485 network.
To ensure the plant safety, a Watch-Dog timer alarm is provided.
The isolation between the parts of circuit removes eventual ground-loop effects, allowing the use of the device even in the heavy environmental conditions.
The device is housed in a 6 module DIN rough self-extinguishing plastic box for mounting on EN-50022 standard DIN rail.
- Modbus Slave device on RS-485
- Modbus RTU/ Modbus ASCII protocol
- 8 digital inputs and 4 relay outputs (2 format SPDT + 2 format SPST)
- Communication parameters configurable by dip-switches
- Watch-Dog Alarm
- Remotely Configurable
- 1500 Vac 3-ways Galvanic Isolation
- LEDs of signalling on front side for power supply and communication
- LEDs of signalling on front side for digital inputs and outputs state
- Connection by removable screw terminals
- High Accuracy
- CE mark
- DIN rail mounting in compliance with EN-50022
Manuals and guides
|Maximum current consumption||45 mA @ 24 VDC|
|Communication protocol||Modbus ASCII, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP (using SS10580 converter)|
|Insulation voltage||1500 Vca @ 50 Hz for 1 minute between inputs, outputs, serial and supply|
|EMC Immunity||conform to EN 61000-6-2|
|EMC Emissions||conform to EN 61000-6-4|
|Supply voltage||from 10 to 30 VDC|
|Polarity inversion protection||maximum 60 VDC|
|Humidity||operating environment from 0 to 90 % (non condensing)|
|Storage temperature||from -40 to +85 ºC (without ice)|
|Mounting||on EN-50022 DIN rail|
|Weight||about 200 g|
|Temperature||operating environment from -10 to +60 ºC|