Opal8 8 Port Entry Level Unmanaged Din-Rail Switch
The Opal8 series 8 port unmanaged Din-Rail switches are Kyland new entry level products specially designed for all industrial applications.
The Opal8 series 8 port unmanaged Din-Rail switches are Kyland new entry level products specially designed for all industrial applications. The Opal8 switches are available with a standard operating temperature range from -10 to 60°C, or with a wide operating temperature range from -40 to 75°C. All models are with IP30 protection class and meet EMC industrial level 3 requirements.
Opal8 series support IEEE 802.3i and IEEE802.3u with 10/100M full/half-duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing. The Opal8 switches provide 9-60VDC/9-40VAC power supply with up to 2.64W full load power consumption. These switches are specially designed for harsh industrial environments certified by UL508, UL Class 1 Div 2, and ATEX II certifications.
- Entry level industrial Ethernet switch
- 8 100M copper ports with optional 8T, 1S/M-7T and 2S/M-6T
- Supports Auto-Sensing, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-Crossing
- Uplink port supports optional broadcast storm control (selectable through dip switch)
- Support both standard temperature models (-10 to 60°C) and wide temperature models (-40 to 75°C)
- EMC industrial level 3
- IP30 protection class
- Certification: UL508(pending), Class 1 Div 2(pending), ATEX II(pending), CE, FCC
Manuals and guides
|Protections||Overload / Reserve Connection / Redundancy|
|Standard||EEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3x|
|Interface||Fast Ethernet RJ45 Ports: max 8 10/100Base-TX RJ45 ports|
|Transmission distance||100m (Standard CAT5, CAT5e network cable)|
|Power consumption||Full load 2.64W, standby 1.7W|
|Working Temperature||-10 to 60°C (standard models) / -40 to 75°C (wide temperature models)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 85°C|
|Working Humidity||5 to 95% (non-condensing)|