MDR-40-24 Power supply with universal input - 24V / 1,7A output
Power supply with nominal power of 40W that can provide a maximum current of 1,7A on load at 24Vdc.
The universal input range with 85÷264Vac and 120÷370Vdc allows the use of the power supply in different conditions of the electrical line.
Protected against overload, short circuit and output overvoltage.
Equipped with OK output signal and with a trimmer for the voltage adjustment.
Small size and DIN rail mounting, ideal power supply for the entire series of compact PLCs and I/O modules.
- Universal AC input / Full range
- Protections: Short circuit/ Overload / Over voltage
- Cooling by free air convention
- Can be installed on DIN rail
- Class I, Div 2 Hazardous Locations T4
- DC OK relay contact
- Led indicator for power on
- No load power consumption <0.75W
- 100% full load burn-in test
Manuals and guides
|Output Current - Ch 1||1.7 A|
|Input Type||1-Phase / Single Phase|
|Output Power||41 W|
|Input Voltage||85 VAC to 264 VAC, 120 VAC to 370 VAC|
|Number of Outputs||1 Output|
|Output Voltage - Ch 1||24V|
|Mounting||on EN-50022 DIN rail|
|Working Temperature||from -20 to +70 °C|
|Working Humidity||from 20 to 90% (non condensing)|
|Storage temperature||from -40 to +85 °C|